Thursday, May 4, 2017

Book inventory. :-)

For the local folks in particular, or anyone interested in buying some of my books, and in answer to certain queries:

This is my current/available inventory.

NOVELS by R. Lee Tipton...

The Glimmering of Scotch Whiskey (1)

The Glimmering of Mountain Mists (0)

The Glimmering of Foxfire (13)
___________

NONFICTION by R. L. Mackintosh...

The Tooth, Claw, and Hoof Stories

#1... dogs & cats - (14)
#2... farm (15)
#3... horses (7)
#4... wildlife/off-grid life (19)
#5... Best of, plus new (0)

_______________

It's doubtful I'll have any more on hand for some time, due to personal considerations (health, housing, basic needs vs. advertising/marketing costs). I apologize for any inconveniences. All of these books are available through Amazon.

For those who have asked, yes, I do have one unpublished novel complete, and several others in various stages of completion. I am not doing nonfiction at present. No new publications are planned at present.

Thank you. <3