Saturday, September 7, 2013

An update regarding progress of my first book.

THOU SHALT FLY WITHOUT WINGS will soon be available as both Nook and Kindle e-books, as well as trade-paperback hard copy. It has been a long, hard road, but the whole thing is coming together nicely now.

Due to technical failure of all of my computers, I've been unable to update and manage my blog as I would like. My apologies. Repair of at least one computer is in progress, and I'm looking into getting a Mac as an alternative to the weirdness of Windows 8.

As soon as I get the technical equipment problems out of the way, I'll be working with a vengeance on a new Appalachian novel. The working title is SONG OF THE RAIN CROW: PSALMS FROM THE BOOK OF MEMORIES. It's already in progress, hand-written sections joining those waiting on a thumb drive. (I refuse to stop working!) Lyric prose, combined with some stories based on family tales and local stories, modified, it should offer an inside view of Kentucky in particular and Appalachian life history in general. Or so I hope. Bear with me, please.

As always, comments are always welcome. See you again soon, I hope!

~ R.L.M. Tipton