Thursday, April 25, 2013

The memories of yesterday, the hopes of tomorrow.

Copyright RLMT, 1990.
Oh, how our garden grows! The vivid greens of summer's blessing is coming ripe. Calves, foals, puppies, and kittens, tiny birds... life is full of hope, and hope is filled with life. What a lovely change, and change it is: springtime, a world in a state of refreshing itself, a gift from time beyond knowing.

I may be returning to my online presence as before (or nearly so) by mid-May, if all goes well. So much depends on small things. I would be delighted to receive letters by snail-mail (my mailing address is shown here on my blog, two entries down on the page) from friends and fans. I will gladly reply as best I can, as soon as possible.

Thank you for your kindnesses and patience.


Sincerely,


RLMT